Axis tick labels changed upon export to EPS (bug?)

Gabriel

Apr 26, 2011, 6:19:08 AM4/26/11
Hi all,

I am using Matlab R2010b.

I have manually changed the axis tick labels for some of my plots and
am experiencing some weird behaviour.

I have saved the figures (.fig) and the axis tick marks are correct.
I can export to PNG or PDF with no problems. When I export to EPS
however the axis tick marks have been altered and are completely
incorrect.

Fig file is here if you want to play with it:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8Z4vWs_qorPODFhNjBlODYtODc0Mi00MWJkLTgzNjctNTY3MWRjZThmMTc5&hl=en_GB

Any ideas? Surely a bug if it is specific to EPS export?!

Thanks for any suggestions,

Gabriel

Oliver Woodford

Apr 27, 2011, 4:58:04 AM4/27/11

Hi Gabriel

I found your figure exported fine using export_fig in R2010b on Windows 7 64-bit.

Can you give some more details of your setup, e.g. OS etc?

Thanks,
Oliver