Handover simulation in 4G networks

Maryem A

Sep 23, 2009, 10:38:21 AM9/23/09
Hi, I'm Maryem a master student,

i developed a new procedure to secure roaming and vertical HO in 4G networks, i need to evaluate its effects in terms of delay, overhead, maximal number of HO allowed (dependent of network charge).

the idea is to simulate this procedure using Matlab, the problem is that i don't know how to implement it!
i wanna know : is there some templates that i can use to simulate the network (mobile, nodes, mobility models, ...) and to calculate the transfer delay?

i would be grateful if you could help me.

Thanks.

Joyce

Feb 9, 2011, 8:15:06 AM2/9/11

Joyce

Feb 17, 2011, 8:30:07 AM2/17/11
Hi Meryam,
could you please assist me with the source code for the Vertical 4G handover. I'm trying to do the same thing but Its proving to be so difficult.
Will appreciate it very much. Kindly email me on mabelj...@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Joyce.

Young

Apr 8, 2011, 9:36:04 PM4/8/11
Hi Meryam,
I'm Young and also a master student,
I am doing the similar thing with you, trying to solve some problems concerning with the handover. But I now have some problem in the matlab coding, so, could you please give me a hand by sending me your code for the handover simulation in 4G networks.
I will appreciate it very much if you kindly email me at 1206...@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Young

hung

Jun 26, 2011, 8:35:05 AM6/26/11
Dear Meryam,
I'm also trying to simulate handover in 4G. But I now have some difficult in the matlab coding. Could you please give me your code for the handover in 4G.
please email me at thanhhu...@yahoo.com
Thank you.

hung

Jun 26, 2011, 8:36:05 AM6/26/11

sheetal

Jun 26, 2011, 7:50:20 PM6/26/11
Hi Meryam,

I am a PhD student working on next generation handover schemes. Could you send me your matlab code, I can see if I can help you. My e-mail sheeta...@yahoo.com

There is another tool called OPNET, they do basic handover models templates for Wi-Fi, WiMAX and UMTS.

Cheers
Sheetal

sheetal

sheetal

basil

Aug 9, 2011, 11:02:30 AM8/9/11
Hi Maryem,

Please can you send me the codes gozie...@yahoo.com. Please I am working on my dissertation on HO within LTE
Thanks in advance

Basil

suchismita

Oct 19, 2011, 12:07:11 PM10/19/11
Hi Maryem
i need to evaluate handoff effects in terms of delay, overhead, maximal number of HO allowed..Mainly i need to find out handoff time using LMS algorithm.
i tried but i failed .i have to submit my final project soon.i would be grateful if you could help me.plz plz help me.
Thanks.

ahmed sabri

Oct 26, 2011, 10:57:11 AM10/26/11
Hi Meryam,
could you please assist me with the source code for the Vertical 4G handover. I'm study in Malaysia phd and i am trying to do the same thing but Its proving to be so difficult.
Will appreciate it very much. Kindly email me on bulebi...@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Dina Masri

Nov 28, 2011, 11:09:09 AM11/28/11
"Maryem A" wrote in message <h9dbst$po8$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
Heey Mariam,
I'm dina from jordan, I'm an undergraduate student and doing my Graduation project on the same subject, we have one month left and we were trying to get opnet for sometime now, we couldnt!!!
so recently our supervisor told us to use matlab, but since we have verry little time and we dnt have that much of experience in the subject!!
can you please send us your source code as soon as possible, so we can try to modify it according to our algorithm!!
Please help me on this, we have no other choice :S

Steven_Lord

Nov 28, 2011, 11:45:38 AM11/28/11

"Dina Masri" <iso7do$d4p$1...@newscl01ah.mathworks.com> wrote in message
Just as soon as your supervisor posts from his or her university account
that he or she is okay with you using someone else's source code as part of
YOUR project.

--
Steve Lord
sl...@mathworks.com

Sergio Rojas

Mar 1, 2012, 1:14:27 PM3/1/12
Hi Maryem and Basil,

Please can you (both) send me your codes to sergio.roja...@gmail.com
I'm working on my master thesis about HO in LTE networks and you could help me a lot.

Thank you very much

Sergio

szu-ying hu

Mar 8, 2012, 7:53:17 AM3/8/12
Hi Maryem and Basil,

I am a master student, and try to evaluate performance of HO on LTE

can you send your code to ykkp...@gmail.com

It will really hekoful for my thesis

thank you

szu

Hao

Mar 31, 2012, 9:25:11 AM3/31/12

Hi Meryam,
I'm Hao and also a master student,
I am doing the similar thing with you, trying to solve some problems concerning with the handover. But I now have some problem in the matlab coding, so, could you please give me a hand by sending me your code for the handover simulation in 4G networks.
I will appreciate it very much if you kindly email me at chenha...@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Hao

home

Apr 9, 2012, 6:56:12 AM4/9/12

home

Apr 9, 2012, 6:58:10 AM4/9/12
"Maryem A" wrote in message <h9dbst$po8$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
Hi, mariem I am dhouha, a master student,

I want to simulate the security context transfer during the roaming and handover between 4G networks, and to evaluate the cost of a HO security countermeasure in terms of of delay and overhead. The problem is that I don’t know from where to begin the simulation.
I would be grateful if you give me an idea or send me a template.
Thank you.

home

Apr 9, 2012, 12:52:12 PM4/9/12
Hi, mariem I am dhouha, a master student,

In order to simulate the security context transfer during the roaming and handover between 4G networks, and to evaluate the cost of a HO security countermeasure in terms of of delay and overhead. The problem is that I don’t know from where to begin the simulation.
I would be grateful if you give me an idea or send me a template. I will appreciate it very much if you kindly email me at tatto...@live.fr

Thank you.

mu mu

Apr 15, 2012, 12:58:07 AM4/15/12
Hi Meryam,
I'm Qin and also a master student.
Resently,I'm doing the same topic of 4G network vertical handoff based on game theroy. But when matlab simulation,there are a lot of problems,I tried to improve the code,but the results seemed worse.
So,could you please give me a hand by sharing me your code about the handover simulation in 4G network? And would you kindly email me at mum...@gmail.com.
I would be very grateful for your help.
Thank you very much.

Jessica

Jun 26, 2012, 10:15:07 PM6/26/12
Dear Meryam,
I'm also trying to simulate handover in LTE-A for high speed train.

We also do some research by the OPNET. And i think the simulation results is better and easy to explain if we use the Matlab and OPNET joint simulation.

If possible, Could you please give me your code for the handover in 4G.

please email me at lingy...@csiro.com
Thank you.

Jessica

Hemangshu Halder

Jul 22, 2012, 2:28:25 PM7/22/12

green

Oct 9, 2012, 1:56:08 PM10/9/12
and me please. wol-...@ya.ru

Jenson

Jan 5, 2013, 3:43:10 AM1/5/13
Please email the source code to me at Jenson...@hotmail.com

arief budiman

Mar 13, 2013, 2:49:06 AM3/13/13
"Maryem A" wrote in message <h9dbst$po8$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
hi Maryem, i also working in this verical handover. i am undergraduate student. i found it hard to search codes of this HO.

I will appreciate it very much if you kindly email me at bada...@yahoo.com.

David Hutagaol

Mar 26, 2013, 9:35:10 AM3/26/13
"Maryem A" wrote in message <h9dbst$po8$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi, I'm Maryem a master student,
>
> i developed a new procedure to secure roaming and vertical HO in 4G networks, i need to evaluate its effects in terms of delay, overhead, maximal number of HO allowed (dependent of network charge).
>
> the idea is to simulate this procedure using Matlab, the problem is that i don't know how to implement it!
> i wanna know : is there some templates that i can use to simulate the network (mobile, nodes, mobility models, ...) and to calculate the transfer delay?
>
> i would be grateful if you could help me.
>
> Thanks.

Hi maryem. i am an undergraduate student in telecommunication engineering. My final project is to measure HO Parameters and the idea is to simulate the HO in matlab.

i will be very grateful if you can send me the codes of LTE vertical HO to my email davidsutri...@gmail.com

thanks

arief budiman

Mar 27, 2013, 7:05:06 AM3/27/13
"Maryem A" wrote in message <h9dbst$po8$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi, I'm Maryem a master student,
>
> i developed a new procedure to secure roaming and vertical HO in 4G networks, i need to evaluate its effects in terms of delay, overhead, maximal number of HO allowed (dependent of network charge).
>
> the idea is to simulate this procedure using Matlab, the problem is that i don't know how to implement it!
> i wanna know : is there some templates that i can use to simulate the network (mobile, nodes, mobility models, ...) and to calculate the transfer delay?
>
> i would be grateful if you could help me.
>
> Thanks.

Hai Maryem, i will really grateful to you if you can help me.
I am arief undergraduate student at universitas indonesia. I am doing my bachelor thesis about Vertical Handover. And i just found the simulation in ns-2.

if you don't mind please help me and kindly contact at bada...@yahoo.com

your sincerly
arief

amirj...@gmail.com

May 18, 2013, 7:18:56 AM5/18/13
سلام
روزتون بخیر
ببخشید میخواستم ببینم بالاخره تونستید تاخیر و این ها را شبیه سازی کنید؟ چگونه این کار را انجام دادید؟
آخه منم موضوعم در همین زمینه است و به شبیه سازی نیاز دارم

Jimmy

Jul 19, 2013, 2:25:10 PM7/19/13

afa...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2013, 4:36:43 AM9/12/13
Hai All,

I am working on self-configured antenna pattern. I need to simulate the mobility effect. Can anyone provide me the matlab codes for handover or mechanism for that?
my email address is afa...@gmail.com

Dorra

Oct 27, 2013, 6:52:15 AM10/27/13
Hi all;
Can anyone send me the matlab code for HO in LTE-A systems. I will be so grateful, and thank you in advance.
My e-mail : dorra....@gmail.com

Abdelkarim Gad

Apr 13, 2014, 10:39:12 PM4/13/14
"Maryem A" wrote in message <h9dbst$po8$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi, I'm Maryem a master student,
>
> i developed a new procedure to secure roaming and vertical HO in 4G networks, i need to evaluate its effects in terms of delay, overhead, maximal number of HO allowed (dependent of network charge).
>
> the idea is to simulate this procedure using Matlab, the problem is that i don't know how to implement it!
> i wanna know : is there some templates that i can use to simulate the network (mobile, nodes, mobility models, ...) and to calculate the transfer delay?
>
> i would be grateful if you could help me.
>
> Thanks.

Dear Maryem,

I'm Abdelkarim. I would like you to help me for the handoff system code I want to do some management between two femtocell and how to make the perfect decision

best regards

Abdelkarim

vinaya...@gmail.com

May 8, 2015, 6:58:47 AM5/8/15
hello every body,

I am doing research on mobilty in 4g I will be sharing my ideas in group

DonDon

May 8, 2015, 7:17:20 AM5/8/15
Hi Meryam,
I'm studing 4G handover using matlab
I am doing the similar thing with you, trying to solve some problems concerning with the handover.sir can you send me your code for the handover simulation in 4G networks for further implementation
I will appreciate it very much if you kindly email me at vinaya...@gmail.com.
Thanks.

shail...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016, 3:09:38 AM2/20/16
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a Master Student and my project is on Vertical Handoff between heterogeneous wireless networks.I am a beginner and need initial code support to carry out my work .Can you mail me the basic source code to perform vertical handoff considering one parameter atleast.I would appreciate if u mail me at shail...@gmail.com.
Thanks for reading.

mimiki...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2019, 12:49:09 PM2/7/19

hello I'm a student in master degree and I need to simulate 4G handover can you send me the code, please at mimiki...@gmail.com

mimiki...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2019, 12:50:37 PM2/7/19
hello I'm a student and I need to simulate 4G le handover can you please send me the Matlab code at mimiki...@gmail.com

mimiki...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2019, 12:51:56 PM2/7/19

yasemin y

Aug 11, 2022, 7:19:45 AM8/11/22
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 8:51:56 PM UTC+3, mimiki...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello I'm a student and I need to simulate 4G le handover can you please send me the Matlab code at mimiki...@gmail.com
Hello,

Do you have the code for handover simulation? If you do, could you please share it with me ?

I am a student and I am also trying to simulate Handover and I couldn't do it.

Thanks in advance

yasemin y

Aug 11, 2022, 7:20:40 AM8/11/22
my e-mail is yeltekin93 - at- gmail.com