Left-aligned PlotLabel

1 προβολή
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

LBoogie

μη αναγνωσμένη,
18 Φεβ 2007, 6:17:33 π.μ.18/2/07
ως
Hi,

I have a need to left-align my plot labels. However, I have many
functions that returns a plot with its label centered using PlotLabel.

I thought about using the Rectangle function to place a heading above
the plot and then use something like Text to place a left-aligned label.
I thought before I try that maybe there is something much simpler.
Is there?

Thanks in advance.

dimitris

μη αναγνωσμένη,
20 Φεβ 2007, 6:20:20 π.μ.20/2/07
ως
The following setting is quite elementary and not general but it can
show you the lines of proceeding.

Consider the graph

gr1=Plot[x, {x, 0, 1}, PlotLabel -> "label to be alligned left", Axes -
> False, Frame -> {True, True, False, False}];

Let

fg=FullGraphics[gr1];

Then what you want can be done by the commands

Replace[fg, Text[text_String, {x_, y_}, {z_, w_}] -> Text[text, {x -
0=2E31, y}, {z, w}], 3];
Show[%, PlotRange -> All, ImageSize -> {400, 300}];

Hope that this helps a little!

Regards
Dimitris

=CF/=C7 LBoogie =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5: