Mathematica inside Excel VBA Macro

Murta

Mar 4, 2011, 3:41:43 AM3/4/11
Hi..

I would like to know how to use Mathematica functions inside some
VBA Macro code in Excel.
I find the option "Wolfram Mathematica Control 8.0 Type Library"
inside "VBA References", but no idea of how to use that.
I belive that Mathematica link for excel uses that.
Any ideia? Any manual of that? I find nothing in Google.

tks
Murta

pokluka...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 2:05:37 AM5/19/14
Dne petek, 04. marec 2011 09:41:43 UTC+1 je oseba Murta napisala:
Hi Murta.

I encountered the same situation. Did you find anything?

Thanks,
=C5 pela