--->>> Already met problems (releases 9 and 9.0.1) are always there
1) The recovery of my former files (Maple 7) is practically impossible
- All the accented letters (text input) disappeared,
- Fonts are not recognized,
- Various used styles are not recognized,
- The management of left single quotes (standard math) is erratic
(they disappear when recording).
2) Printing is catastrophic :
- Setting parameters are ineffective ("scale" in particular),
- The space between the printed lines is much bigger than that
appearing to the screen,
- characters in italic (standard math) are printed straight ahead,
- "Print preview" is of an unacceptable quality.
- An excessive slowness when opening Maple 9 or a .mw file.
To summarize :
On Macintosh OSX platforms, Maple 9.0.2 is unusable in the current
Former files are irretrievable (text input and standard math).
Paper publishing is unusable.
Maplesoft is fucking around with Macintosh users.
--->>> Are the engineers of Maplesoft as stupid as they let it appear
--->>> Either do they make deliberately so that everybody goes away to
--->>> I am ashamed for them ...
--->>> Don't buy Maple 9 (neither 9.0.1, neither 9.0.2) for MacOSX !!