And more about Perl and Python..

Wisdom90

Mar 11, 2020, 1:01:44 PM3/11/20
Hello...

As you have noticed i have just provided you with PerlMaple package..

And more about Perl and Python..

I know how to program in Perl, and i think Perl is powerful and is
better than Python, and you can in Perl set a property or a method of a
class to be private or public by the following Perl methodoly, read my
following program to notice it:

package class_A;

my $private_method = sub { #_{

#
# Declaring a private method. The method apparantly can not be called
# from outside this package.
#

my $self = shift;
$self->echo("private_method was called");

}; #_}

sub new { #_{

my $class = shift;
my $self = {};
bless $self, $class;
return $self;

} #_}

sub public_method {
my $self = shift;

$self->echo("public_method was called, going to call private method");

# Call private method.
$self->$private_method();
}

sub echo { #_{
my $self = shift;
my $text = shift;

print "$text\n";

} #_}

1;

------

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use strict;
use class_A;

my $ca = class_A->new();
$ca->public_method();

And here is also why Python is not good: Python has a global interpreter
lock, but Perl threads can execute in parallel, read this:

What is the Python Global Interpreter Lock (GIL)?

https://realpython.com/python-gil/

And RPerl compiler for Perl is here..

I also use Perl, so here is an interesting new website about RPerl and Perl:

http://perlcommunity.org/#performance

And about Perl in 2020: Is It Still Worth Learning Now?

Read more here:

https://somedudesays.com/2020/02/perl-in-2020-is-it-still-worth-learning/

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.