SAP Security-----Houston, TX-----Contract To Hire

kiran Toj

Jul 1, 2019, 9:45:12 AM7/1/19
Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

SAP Security
Houston, TX
Contract To Hire

Job Description:
• Security Design, Develop, Enhance, Implement, and Test various SAP applications
• Requirement Gathering for Security tasks involved for project implementation in various systems
• Analyze the risk associated with the project implementation and secure the system
• Remediate or Mitigate the risk identified in collaboration with Business
• Design and Development of Security roles of various SAP applications as per the standards processes and Controls
• Work with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and internal audit requirements for all systems.
• Review the applications that integrate with SAP and make sure the interface is Secured
• Support during cutover, Go live, Hyper care post implementation of the project
• Knowledge transfer to the support team on the design and provide documentation

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran
Yochana IT Solutions INC
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
ki...@yochana.com || www.yochanait.com
Hangouts / Skype: saikir...@gmail.com
off: 248-598-7520