Migrating u94 to u97

fabr...@previsc.com.br

Dec 11, 2015, 6:15:20 AM12/11/15
Hello Folks

I am migrating my application from uniface 9.4 to uniface 9.7.

I imported in uniface u97 the my export xlm file representing all my components.

I can´t compile the components in my computer with Windows 10.

The error message is:

Compile Form: 'ATR017O'
Phase 2: Model definitions
I/O function: F, mode: 0, on file/table: UCFIELD index: 1 =
ORA-0316: fatal two task communication protocol error
Oracle Driver Error [-35]: fetch driver function failed

I changed que [DRIVER SETTING] parameters in my asn file:

from uniface 9.4:

ORA U6.2
USYS$ORA_PARAMS = dri , im

to uniface 9.7:
ORA U7.0
USYS$ORA_PARAMS = dri , im

I am using the oracle 11g client in my local machine to connect in the oracle database instance in my server (oracle 10g version).

Any idea to fix this trouble?

Thanks a lot

Fabricio Venancio

Brazilian Uniface Developer