Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ uvarzaw

Message has been deleted

PeoplePC Newsgroup

Nov 12, 2004, 6:30:50 PM11/12/04
I hear rumors GW Bush is planning on next attacking imbeciles who are so
stupid they place news postings on the internet and don't have the foggiest
fucking idea what the topic of the newsgroup is. Does the word relevance
come to mind here? Even I despise GWB and voted against him. At least I'm an
activist and get involved in trying to make things better. Better than you
who moan and bewail your poor pitiful existance and blame it on others
instead of taking your life's position and standing as of your own making.
But hey! If it makes you feel better by hating Americans..go for it. I'm
sure some soldier would love the extra target practice. Obviously you have
zero understanding of America and Americans.

<Victim_of_Amer...@raddeja.co.il> wrote in message
> You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
> He's a complete moron and so are most of you!
> -
> Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don't you care
what impact
> American foreign policy has on the rest of the planet? Does Iraq look
like a success
> to anyone? Doesn't it bother you that he's alienated every friend you
have?
> What were you thinking???
> -
> Prior to this, it was American policy and the American government that was
so universally
> hated around the world. Now it's going to be 'Americans' we hate. More
sympathy
> for Bin Laden... More attacks on American institutions... More isolation.
How blind
> can you dumb rednecks in middle-America be, not to see this?
> -
> If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the
American