[ace-users] [autoconf] Crude script to compare autogenerated config.h with regular one

Thomas Girard

Aug 10, 2007, 10:25:28 AM8/10/07
to ace-...@cs.wustl.edu
Hello,

I've written the attached script to compare autogenerated config.h with
regular one.

Example:
$ export ACE_ROOT=/path/to/ACE_wrappers
$ cd $ACE_ROOT
$ ./ace-cmp.sh ./objdir/ace/config.h ./ace/config-linux.h
will compare autogenerated config from $ACE_ROOT/objdir/ace/config.h
with the regular $ACE_ROOT/ace/config-linux.h

This script is buggy and probably not portable - for instance it uses
`cpp -dM'. I still have to find out why it does not reveal the
ACE_HAS_POSIX_SEM_TIMEOUT difference pointed out last month.

Anyway, on my box it shows 115 differences, and these will probably
require some work.

I'll be away for the week-end, hence the early post.

Regards,

Thomas

ace-cmp.sh
ace_5.5.10_linux_amd64_auto_to_regular.diff