CROSS: looking for someone who can translate my software interface to German, French and italian language

Domagoj

Mar 27, 2010, 8:40:48 PM3/27/10
Im looking for someone who can translate some texts for me from english
to german, french and italian.
I will pay for that of course.

I have a software interface that needs to be translated from english to
german, french and italian.

Im looking for one man for each language that can translate texts these
texts. Texts are the usual common texts that are found in tipical
programs like: "Start program when windows starts", "Display status
window", but there are also some more complicated texts.

I need someone, if possible whos native language is
german/italian/french and who knows all the computer specific slang for
that language, to correctly translate these terms.

If you are interested or you know someone who can do this, send me an
email to: dcajic<at>gmail.com

Regards,

Domagoj

Phred Phungus