A simple passive circuit which gives me quite a strange results.

Gyudong Kim

Sep 15, 1994, 5:40:35 PM9/15/94

I simulated these simple R-L circuits with HSPICE and spice3f3.
(BPF)

+---+---+---+-=
| | | |
| | | R Vo
| | | |
I R L +-=
| | | |
| | | |
+---+---+---+

GND

+---+---+---+
| | | |
| | | |
I R L +-=
| | | |
| | | R Vo
| | | |
+---+---+---+-=

GND

The same R and L values. You can easily find that those circuits are
essentially the same. But those spices gave me different (completely)
results. - Both SPICEs gave me the same result which shows the distinctivly
different behaviours of the circuits. Try AC analysis.
Thanks.

--
Have you tried this WWW - http://wattle.itd.adelaide.edu.au/~klc/home.html
,-_!\ Gyudong Kim chi...@eleceng.adelaide.edu.au Phone +61 8 303 4705

m...@iae.nl

Jun 24, 2015, 2:12:31 PM6/24/15
On Thursday, September 15, 1994 at 11:40:35 PM UTC+2, Gyudong Kim wrote:
> I simulated these simple R-L circuits with HSPICE and spice3f3.
> But those spices gave me different (completely)
> results.

There is a 180 degree difference between the two circuits.

Your final sentences are not entirely clear.

-marcel