policy implementation tool

project2501

Sep 20, 2004, 12:34:44 PM9/20/04

is anyone aware of an IT security management tool which maps high level
policy down to implementation (firewall configs, snmp, pushing configs,
pulling stats and alerts) ...

i think www.opensims.org tries to be this but at present there is not
much meat to that product.

i understand that IBM Tivioli is able to do the above... are there any
free/open alternatives.

p...@icke-reklam.ipsec.nu

Sep 21, 2004, 2:12:56 PM9/21/04

This is an organizational issue. A security officer should be able
to enforce this.

Peter Håkanson