How is kingsoft update tool automatically running on login ?

Skybuck Flying

Nov 30, 2015, 9:07:25 PM11/30/15
Hello,

The last few days something strange has been happening. It started after I
installed and played Starcraft 2 into the void. Could be coincidence or
might have something to do with it.

It's kinda strange.

It started after closing star craft 2. When I started star craft 2 there was
also this weird pop-up error message with no text, this same message also
came from another game called: "Zombie Soldiers". The one with hitler in it.

For now I thought this error message might be related to the windows 7 evil
update not being installed. This update seems to update directx to a newer
version which causes malfunctions and such. Take it with a grain of salt for
now, but a big grain of salt. Microsoft calls this something different...
windows update experience improvement or windows 7 improvement... something
strange... but it's directx related apperently.

Anyway... the strange thing is this:

Kingsoft update tool starts running.

It just happened again... right after login ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How the hell can this software be running ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?1

There is no service I can see that runs.

There is no startup script under startup. ?!?!?

There is no runonce, and run in regedit.

There is no login script.

There is nothing in msconfig ?!?!?

So how the hell is this software running ?!?!??!?!

Totally strange.

I definetly want to know the answer.

Furthermore firewall is down for now to circumvent tunngle issue. All is not
well with PC industry in total many problems.

Latest problem is skylake processor PCB to thin... and skylake cpu coolers
damaging it ?! Holyshit... definetly want to know more about that to.

Anyway I consider this a security issue.

I must know how the hell this software is running.

As far as I am concerned windows 7 has way too many ways of starting
software during boot and login... so many ways... it's a big security issue
as far as I am concerned... another reason to ditch windows 7 for something
else.

I can't even keep this shit from running ?! Holy fuck batman ?! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.