Security+

Gh0st1n5h3ll

Sep 8, 2004, 1:00:30 AM9/8/04
I want to start preparing my Security+ exam, which books or kits are
the most recomendable?

Thanks!

walterbyrd

Sep 15, 2004, 4:28:15 PM9/15/04
nexu...@yahoo.com (Gh0st1n5h3ll) wrote in message news:<fd04e831.04090...@posting.google.com>...

> I want to start preparing my Security+ exam, which books or kits are
> the most recomendable?
>
> Thanks!

I'm studying. I'm reading The Dummy's book and "Securit+ Prep Guide" I
think the two book compliment each other fairly well. The Dummy's book
is an easier read, but may have enough depth. The Prep Guide, is very
in-depth, but even more boring. Since I haven't taken the exam yet, I
don't know for sure, but I tend to think that the Prep Guide is too
in-depth in some areas.

Good luck