Jack London: George W. Bush is a failed leader of the United States of America - eight main failures

SecQrilious

Sep 6, 2004, 4:26:42 AM9/6/04
------- Jack London's text on George W. Bush

8/10/04

George W. Bush is a failed leader of the United States of America -
eight main failures

Why has George W. Bush failed so much? Because he is an incompetent
leader and he does not have adequately sound judgement.

The listing of his main failures:

1. Has contributed with his policies to transfer hundreds of thousands
of U.S. jobs to India and China
2. Has spent the great amount of the U.S. public funds in the Iraqi
war that was started based on lies fully known by him and oil people
around him
3. Has lost the war on terrorism in the same way as his father lost
the war on drugs
4. Has created more poverty in the U.S.A. than any U.S. President in
many decades
5. Has transferred the U.S. social security and public funds to hands
of private businessmen and enterprises through some "deceiving" tax
refunds only to be used by consumers without any addition to any
future security
6. Has started wars based on pure evilness with lies on some
non-existent weapons of mass destruction and is aiming to attack
nations such as Iran that do not have nuclear weapons
7. Has not really made anybody to feel any more secure - in fact has
created more insecurity in the world - in the European Union the ever
increasing number of people hate the U.S. people
8. Has increased the price of oil and other raw materials and so
lowering the living standard of the majority of ordinary people in the
Western World

Compiled by

Jack London
Liverpool, the U.K.

P.S. An ordinary U.S. voter should ask "Has George W. Bush shown any
money?" and the answer is "No". So George W. Bush has not benefited an
ordinary U.S. citizen in any way financially, but in fact has lowered
the financial state of an ordinary U.S. citizen and has increased the
poverty in the U.S.A.

------- Jack London's text on George W. Bush

Ulvesang

Sep 6, 2004, 5:47:30 PM9/6/04
Amen to that. America was already on its way down, and Bush catalyzed that
like pure hydrogen thrown into fire. It's a shame the world has to suffer
for it, and the American people are hated for it. A lot of Americans don't
want this stuff to happen, but a nauseating amount actually DO.

--
-Ulvesang

fatso

Sep 7, 2004, 1:05:27 AM9/7/04

Jack London of Liverpool, UK:
wouldn't you be that gentleman,economics lecturer, exposed via Stasi
East German archives as a paid communist spy ?

fatso

Ulvesang

Sep 7, 2004, 11:03:33 AM9/7/04
No, not a communist spy... I don't even think communist spies still
exist, really. From China seems the only communist spying country left. I
just see that it's a shame the US has become such a global tyrant and no one
has realized it until it was too late. It took almost 60 years to get to the
point where the world has actually figured it out, since WWII. Even the
Americans are not at fault for it (at least the majority of them). The whole
world needs to beat the US back into its hole and return to its place as
just another country in a planet full of them, including the Americans.
The reason I hate the country so much is that the system of power =
money = influence = government keeps the unhappy people from making any
changes. The bigwigs in the US are the ones holding the cards, and they
benefit from having a stranglehold on the world, even a cultural
stranglehold. The typical "American" effective voter, i.e. rich, organized
conservatives that know how to work the political system to their advantage,
benefits from the rest of the world's suffering. For example: The rights of
American laborers are fought for fiercely, yet 80% of products in the US are
not made by American laborers, but instead by the non-American laborers that
somehow magically can handle worse conditions than an American.
And the real kicker is the amazing flood of propaganda and brainwashing
by the ones in power that dictate common "American culture" that keeps
people so in control and leading the flock to the tune of an invisible
shepherd. No one even realizes in the US that they really have no freedom or
power anymore.
I guess I'm not anti-American, then, but rather anti-American tyranny. I
don't like Turkey too much, either, but I at least accept them unless they
start trying to take over the world (which in some ways they already are).
That's just it- we don't have to love each other, only respect each other
and work together, realizing we're all homo sapiens.

--
-Ulvesang

fatso

Sep 7, 2004, 4:19:17 PM9/7/04

What a torrent of words! My, you really are an apologist for that fall
guy- Jack London of Liverpool. Who knows? you might be HIM, in disguise?
For the uninitiated: there WAs a spy, recruited by Stasi somewhere in
the mid 80-ties, following an innocent trip to East Berlin by the
british undergraduate. The fellow has been duly exposed while climbing
scientific ladder in Liverpool University. Explains, somehow, the strong
participation of Liverpool School of Economics in that infamous letter
of 131 economists to Margaret Thatcher, rubbishing her policies of that
era.We know who was right, by now. We will know, also, who is right:
those 10 Nobel Prize graduates who wrote to president Bush or the man
and GPO themselves.

fatso