Authentication advice

David Malone

Oct 19, 2020, 9:26:54 AM10/19/20
Hi all,

We are doing some research on the type of costs involved with advice
that relates to authentication (and more broadly security). We're
looking for people who are involved with running services that
people log into, who wouldn't mind spending 10-15 minutes saying
what they think about various pieces of advice. If you'd like to
try the survey, please visit:

http://www.hamilton.ie/cgibin/admin-survey.pl

We've collected the advice from various surveys, so we're interested
to see how different people think about it.

David.