Nov 24, 2020, 4:34:16 AM11/24/20
- Debian Buster(10.x)
- Arch Linux (2020.11)
1. clone the putty git repository and compile it
2. use the default package install the gtk3 related library, it should be included by default, for e.g. libgtk-3-bin in Debian package.
3. enter `broadwayd :1` to start broadway service on port 8081
4. enter `env GDK_BACKEND=broadway BROADWAY_DISPLAY=:1 ./pterm` to start PuTTY Terminal Emulator in gtk3 broadway back-end.
5. use mainstream browser like Firefox to launch http :// localhost:8081 , you can see that program
6. type some words on pterm, it works normally
7. push Enter on pterm, it crashes
I cannot really figure out key problem for this bug in gdb or strace log, please help to solve related bug if possible, thanks!