Income Ventures are a good opportunity for investors

Robert Shaw

Jan 5, 2002, 12:12:02 AM1/5/02
Opportunity for Investors.

So far, it has worked well!

Welcome.
Here are the facts as I know them.

A friend who took a chance that paid off, introduced me to the site of
Income Ventures. Consequently, I invested a small sum ($500 NZ) to see
how it went and my confidence built.

Here, I set out the facts as I know them, and if you want to invest
please do so after having weighed up all the factors.

Income Ventures
Income Ventures run a fully automated internet site that collects
money, invests it, and pays monthly dividends. They have been
operating since March 2001 and have paid dividends consistently since
that time.

How it works
You may invest any sum over $25US. The money may be sent via internet
money sites "pseudo banks", but I used a bank transfer from my ASB
Bank account to their bank in Nevada.

I do not know how the owners of Income Ventures make money. They say
that they do not invest in the US stock market or have any presence in
the United States, and their legal statement says they are subject to
the laws of the Commonwealth of Dominica. In communications to members
they do discuss the state of world markets and in particular options
trading.

Their activity may be legal or illegal. I do not know if they play the
futures markets, short term money supply markets, or whether they
gamble. There are many ways to make high monthly returns in this
world!

What I do know is that they have been true to their word since March
2001 and paid real dividends.

Income Ventures operate 4 funds and each fund pays a different rate of
return every month. You invest your money in their funds and after a
month the original sums invested, along with the profits, appear in
your primary account. You then make a new investment for the following
month.

Taking money out
You may at the end of a month again invest all the money you have with
them, or you may decide to extract your profits. I have in each case
had the profits posted to me as a cheque in US dollars.

When you finally want to leave Income Ventures, or you want to reduce
your base investment, you must give them 3 months notice before you
can extract your money. In this period they will not pay you any
interest.

They take a cut
Income ventures takes 9.5% of all the money they pay to you. This
includes both payments that are profits, and the repayment of your
original along with gained capital.

You may think this reduces your percentage monthly returns, and in a
sense it does. But, because you can compound your investment each
month and you only withdraw any dollar once, it is difficult to
begrudge them the profits they take in this way. We can also assume
that they are paying themselves executive salaries.

Returns
Here are the average returns (4 funds together) that I have calculated
from the information they posted on their web site:

January 2002 Still to be announced
December 2001 51%
November 2001 54%
October 2001 51%
September 2001 40.5%
August 2001 26%
July 2001 47%
June 2001 32.25%
May 2001 30.5%
April 2001 51.2%

The overall average for the period of their operation is 42.61%. Which
means, in effect, your money doubles about every 3 months.

Risk
The risk for the first few months is considerable. If the site
disappears with your money there is absolutely nothing you will be
able to do about it.

However, after the first three months it is probable that you will be
able to take out your original investment as a "return" and still have
about the same sum invested with Income Ventures. From that time on
you will make a good monthly profit.

I would not invest money with Income Ventures that I was not willing
to lose. The site could just disappear! It is a gamble like taking a
Lotto ticket or betting on a horse. The best way to minimise risk is
to take out your original investment as quickly as possible.

As three months will probably double your money, the real risk is that
they might close down in those three months. When you take out your
original investment you make a major gain in security!

I have provided more information on my web site:

http://robertshaw.freeyellow.com/invest.html

Regards
Robert