select different pgp keys for different outlook profiles

1 view

Tom S.

Jun 3, 2002, 8:13:38 PM6/3/02
Dear All:

How can I set up pgp 7.03 to use different keys for different profiles.
(I would like to sign all my emails, but my mother would not.)

Thanks,

Trey Shehan

R. Howard Houston

Jun 4, 2002, 6:56:39 AM6/4/02

Otto Sykora

Jun 4, 2002, 9:54:41 AM6/4/02
It looks like this is not exactly possible.
However pgp of this version is loading according to the logged in user
so it will then pick the right keys etc.

Otto Sykora
bggbf...@tzk.pu (ROT13)