Lost Passphrase

Charles Gallo

Dec 25, 2002, 2:05:38 PM12/25/02
Hi Gang,
Yep - lost the passphrase to my new "work" key - not too big a
deal, but I'd like to crack it - I remember the GENERAL structure - in
fact, I probably remember about 3/4th the key, but I'm missing 1-2
parts - It should NOT be too had for me to crack, if I had a crack
tool - anyone know where I can find one?

Charlie

--
73
KC2IXE

For the Children - RKBA!

The Spartans do not ask the number of the enemy, only where they are.
-- Agix of Sparta

Dirk Kuepper

Dec 26, 2002, 4:28:02 AM12/26/02
If there is a crack PGP Corporation will not longer be a life.

--
Abhoergesetz in BRD nun aktiv: Schuetzt Eure Email und Daten
Website: http://www.pgpfueralle.de

Am 25.12.2002 20:05 Uhr schrieb "Charles Gallo" unter
<Cha...@thegallos.com> in eg0k0v4a1cbv6t3hf...@4ax.com:

Inder Kainth

Dec 26, 2002, 3:42:31 PM12/26/02
As someone else made me aware of the following link when I had similar
problem :

www.crak.com

I never investigated this seriously.

Hope it helps!

Inder Kainth
i.ka...@att.net

"Charles Gallo" <Cha...@thegallos.com> wrote in message

Casper Doppen

Jan 13, 2003, 8:52:27 PM1/13/03
Hey, but what if someone uses the 'Brute Force' method to simply *guess*
password after password till every character combination has been tried (ok,
can take a while, but works, I think? ) ... ? PGPDisk only asks me for a
passphare before mounting a encoded drive...

Casper
c.s.doppen at stu....... (see header for url of mailserver)