What's with openpgp.org?

Paul Rubin

Jan 2, 2004, 3:41:05 AM1/2/04
Why does it now point to something called "PGP Universal Web Messenger"
that needs a password for access?

Andy Fraser

Jan 2, 2004, 6:17:33 AM1/2/04

Paul Rubin

Jan 2, 2004, 6:30:19 AM1/2/04
Andy Fraser <andyfr...@hotmail.com> writes:
> Paul Rubin uttered the immortal words:
>
> > Why does it now point to something called "PGP Universal Web Messenger"
> > that needs a password for access?
>
> It's fine here.

Weird. I just tried reaching it from 4 different places and got
different results from each place. Maybe there was just an DNS change
and it's still propagating, or something like that. Thanks.

David Ross

Jan 2, 2004, 6:03:03 PM1/2/04

You need <http://www.openpgp.org/>, not <http://openpgp.org/>.

--