Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

What's with openpgp.org?

5 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Paul Rubin

no leída,
2 ene 2004, 3:41:05 a.m.2/1/04
para
Why does it now point to something called "PGP Universal Web Messenger"
that needs a password for access?

Andy Fraser

no leída,
2 ene 2004, 6:17:33 a.m.2/1/04
para

Paul Rubin

no leída,
2 ene 2004, 6:30:19 a.m.2/1/04
para
Andy Fraser <andyfr...@hotmail.com> writes:
> Paul Rubin uttered the immortal words:
>
> > Why does it now point to something called "PGP Universal Web Messenger"
> > that needs a password for access?
>
> It's fine here.

Weird. I just tried reaching it from 4 different places and got
different results from each place. Maybe there was just an DNS change
and it's still propagating, or something like that. Thanks.

David Ross

no leída,
2 ene 2004, 6:03:03 p.m.2/1/04
para