enigmail will not install

mumbaihawk

Jun 15, 2010, 12:03:48 PM6/15/10
lost profile and took enigmail and thunderbird application data with
it. Thunderbird did install but engimail refuses to install saying it
is not compatible with thunderbird. I have tried to clean all of it
out of registry and other places I found it hiding. If you can take a
add on out with thunder bird there is no problem but when every thing
is lost in a profile files and stuff can be left all over the
computer. What could be left blocking the install? Enigmail could
not be installed because it is not compatible with thunderbird 3.04.
I tried 3.1 also that would not let it install either. This has to be
about as bad as a drive crash. All book marks, e-mail addresses
gone. Thankful most important files were on another hard drive..