Re: Problem Building 6.5.1

ysan...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015, 7:55:52 PM8/25/15
If you remove references to the static GSM libraries, it will complain about some missing symbols. But if you omit the definition of TARGET_X86, it will use a C implementation.

I have incorporated the changes here: https://github.com/ysangkok/pgpfone

On Tuesday, November 23, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, No Spam wrote:
> I want to compile PGPfone, but there's nothing on compiling *any* of the
> sources from this distribution. The build seems to go fine (ignoring
> warnings) except that in the project options there are two files to be
> linked to that I do not have and cannot find:
> - gsm.lib
> - gsm_key_routines.obj
> What are they for and where do I get them?
>
> I am also (less) interested in building PGP itself. From scratch (I
> have VC5&6), what do I need and how is it done?
>
> I would appreciate any help.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Conan
> --
> /************************************************\
> | Conan Adams |
> | Department of Electronics and Computer Science |

Anonymous

Aug 28, 2015, 5:43:33 PM8/28/15
In article <2d58fe5b-7c9c-4bcb...@googlegroups.com>
ysan...@gmail.com wrote:

> If you remove references to the static GSM libraries, it will complain about some missing symbols. But if you omit the definition of TARGET_X86, it will use a C implementation.
>
> I have incorporated the changes here: https://github.com/ysangkok/pgpfone

Wow! Thanks for clearing that up. We've been waiting almost 16
years for that clarification.