GPGkeys duplicate display of keys (GPGshell)

1 view

Charlie Kroeger

Jan 2, 2006, 2:02:06 AM1/2/06
It would appear that someone probably me reloaded the list of keys on the
GPGkeys GUI and lo they appear listed twice? as in duplicates.

I can't seem to find the command to remove these duplicate listings and
restore the list to its proper appearance.

Why is this? The deletion command just removes the key (and the duplicate
listing)

Is this somekind of bug in GPG Shell?

Thanks,

C.K.