in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

Jadallah Tariq AL-Makhoul

Oct 20, 2003, 8:51:48 PM10/20/03
How will you judge the tired raw bowls before Salahuddin does?

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

Jadallah Tariq AL-Makhoul

--
me wrong and I hope God forgives me. May God end the days
of all those who are unfair and are the real killers. May God make us

wa?Salam
Mohsin

Being poisoned the first time

Assalam u?Alekum all :) I was wrong about being poisoned the first time,
I was initially poisoned in 1996 and was presented as terrorist at that
time I was only 17 years old. I would like to thank good people for
reminding me that.

As some of you may remember that we had conversation about how I emailed
something to do with Kashmir and Israelies started destroying everything
around me. So I started uni and a young man named Anis moved into our
flat, I used to live with one friend. Bad guys have this habbit that
when someone stand up against them or if they consider someone a threat
as asks for justice they either make the person do unlawful things to
get sperms or create events around him to distract him from doing the
right thing and thus get him killed in "others" hands by displaying him
as a danger. This man tried his best to make me go and do unlawful
things, but in the later part he changed and told me a few things, he
told me that if I ever get marry they will steal my wife or something
and I will be killed. He told me that the best way be friends is don?t
give any thing personal away to people you don?t know for at least few
years. And work on your weaknesses before bad guys find out. I was sleep
so I told these things to other people he left to live with someone
else. He left the bill of 1400 dollars anyway I tried to catch up with
him to clear up this bill as I couldn?t pay so much money as I was
student. So he told me to come to his house and leave the bill with his
dad but make sure don?t drink or eat anything at our house. I went to
his "apparent" house, and gave that man who was supposed to be his dad
the apparent bill. He gave me this drink, as I did not know what w