Any Info for NND Nakanippon Robot Arm (Small)

superchargerone

Sep 19, 2017, 12:00:09 PM9/19/17
Dear All

I am looking for information and particularly software to run an old NND Nakanippon Electric Co's 5 axis robotic arm. It was painted bright orange by the factory and consist of

1. 5 axis arm
2. Servo control box
3. Teaching pendant

The servo control box has a 25-pin RS-232 interface. I am wondering if anyone has any lead to obtaining a copy of the software to run the controls.

A few of the dimensions of the system are as follows:

Learning box
************
Size: 23x10x3cm
Weight: 1kg
Cable Length: 3m

Digital Servo Amp
*****************
Size: 29x19x18cm
Weight: 3kg

Robot Arm
*********
Max vertical reach: 63cm
Max horizontal reach: 46cm
Rotation of waist: 270deg
Weight: 8kg

Any lead on software or additional information is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
frank

Rob

Mar 4, 2020, 2:18:03 PM3/4/20
replying to superchargerone, Rob wrote:
I also have one of these robots. Did you find anything out? A user manual?
Regards, Rob.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/robotics/any-info-for-nnd-nakanippon-robot-arm-small-45678-.htm