MBZIRC Grand Maritime Challenge

1 view

Pakinam Kamal

Oct 12, 2021, 7:32:27 AM10/12/21
Dear All,

My name is Pakinam Kamal. I’m an Account Executive at APCO Worldwide, a global PR agency.

Our client www.mbzirc.com has recently launched the MBZIRC Grand Maritime Challenge, a real-world challenge for universities, research centres, companies and individual innovators from all over the world, we inspire the development of solutions in autonomous robotic aerial and surface vehicle technologies.

To be held in 2023, the competition will bring together universities, research institutions and individual innovators from all over the world to collaborate on finding a practical solution to global maritime security challenges such as illegal fishing, piracy, smuggling and human trafficking.

It is the first experiment of its kind that will involve a heterogeneous collaboration among unmanned aerial vehicles and unmanned surface vehicles to perform complex navigation and manipulation tasks in a GNSS- denied marine environment.
The competition offers a prize money of US $3,250,000

Please let us know how you want to take this conversation forward.

We would love to explore this by a video call based on your availability.

Looking forward to hearing from you.