Epson SPEL language

Andy Baker

Aug 31, 2004, 3:24:29 PM8/31/04
Hello,

I recently was forced to go to a DOS based SPEL 80M software for programming
my robots due to a failure of my Epson HC-20 mini-computer (circa 1983)

Does anybody know of a manual or user guide for SPEL 80M that would be
useful in my migration from version 4.2?

--
Thank You!

Sincerely,

Andy Baker

Andy Baker

Aug 31, 2004, 6:14:27 PM8/31/04
Namely, how to select which port it talks to the robot on? When I issue CON
commands, it gives me an error 31 (communication error)

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Andy Baker

"Andy Baker" <res...@the.news.gr.oup> wrote in message

Joe

Dec 21, 2020, 10:18:05 PM12/21/20
replying to Andy Baker, Joe wrote:
Hi Andy,
Can you share with me your spel 80m software? I cannot find any download
site for spel 80m for our robot controller..

Thanks,
Joe

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/robotics/epson-spel-language-42141-.htm