BSim Robot Simulator

Daniel Roth

Jan 9, 2004, 12:40:23 PM1/9/04
Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel Roth and the BSim Robot Simulator which accompanies
Joe Jone's new book was my bit of handiwork. Joe and I hope that the
simulator will give people a chance to experiment with a
behavior-based robot programming environment, even if they don't own a
robot yet. The simulator is a Java applet which is hosted on
http://www.behaviorbasedprogramming.com. Please feel free to check it
out!

I'm hoping that there will be features of the simulator that you like
and things that you don't like (even things that break!). Please feel
to email me comments, suggestions and bug reports at
dr...@behaviorbasedprogramming.com.

Happy robot programming!

Daniel Roth

Rod

Oct 21, 2021, 2:18:06 PM10/21/21
replying to Daniel Roth, Rod wrote:
where is your BSim applet these days? the behaviorbasedprogramming.com does
not list it anymore

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/robotics/bsim-robot-simulator-37352-.htm