December release

Don Y

Nov 28, 2021, 4:17:44 PM11/28/21
IIRC, I was late, last year. So, I'm *early* this year! <yay!>

The "ReamDe" :> covers the newest changes. Email with any
questions.

Knock sequence is the same. As usual, I'll leave it up for a week...

Don Y

Apr 23, 2023, 9:55:07 AM4/23/23
On 11/28/2021 2:17 PM, Don Y wrote:
> IIRC, I was late, last year.  So, I'm *early* this year!  <yay!>

And... I'm *late* this year! <frown> (though it almost averages
out to "on-time")

> The "ReamDe" :> covers the newest changes.  Email with any
> questions.
>
> Knock sequence is the same.  As usual, I'll leave it up for a week...

Latest is a complete refactoring. Should be considerably more performant.
All invariants enabled so let me know if any panic()'s thrown.

Don Y

Apr 23, 2023, 4:06:42 PM4/23/23
Ugh! Sorry, missing file now included (thanks Jay!)