Getting Mandrake from 3 iso CD images.

Steve Anders

Aug 2, 2002, 12:36:30 PM8/2/02
Hi All,

I have a magazine DVD with Mandrake 8.2 in 3 CD iso images. All attempts to
burn a CD with the contents just gives me one big .iso file - this can't be
right. How do I do it?

Windows home, Nero and CD burner are present.

Thanks,

Steve

mailto:stephen...@attglobal.NOSPAM.net

Paul Robson

Aug 2, 2002, 12:42:02 PM8/2/02
Steve Anders wrote:

> I have a magazine DVD with Mandrake 8.2 in 3 CD iso images. All attempts
> to burn a CD with the contents just gives me one big .iso file - this
> can't be right.  How do I do it?
>
> Windows home, Nero and CD burner are present.

You don't use Nero and drag the iso file to the file list - it's an option
(Burn Image ?) on the File menu I think. An ISO is a sort of pre-built
CD image.

I'm running MDK8.2 (doesn't run Nero :))