CD-RWs

.DP Arnold

Feb 22, 2002, 1:11:20 AM2/22/02
Is there a rating service for CD-RWs? I have to replace a drive, but I've
had such a problem with the ones I already own I want to check them out
first. [I currently have Acer: 84231A with current firware, but (NTI)
backups are sucessful only about 40% of the time.]

--
DP Arnold Jr.
dpa.@pacbell.net

danial

Feb 22, 2002, 2:52:40 PM2/22/02

You may want to check cnet site, maybe. Although it's probably
slightly out of date, no current drive at the moment. I just bought a
firewire CDRW blaster (24/10/40) myself to replace my USB iomega and I
have been using it for a week. I can say I'm very please with it so
far. No coasters and 4 minutes for burning a full CDR.

dan

You Know Who ~

Feb 22, 2002, 6:18:33 PM2/22/02
try www.pcworld.com