Audacity VS Goldwave software for editing EVP videos

summer

Jan 4, 2014, 3:46:11 AM1/4/14
I'm curious if the Goldwave software is really better and easier to use than the Audacity software for cleaning up EVPs. Does anyone know from experience? I'm speaking of very loud white noise which is so loud the voices can barely be heard and after removing the loud loud white noise, the voices were removed. Perhaps I just don't know what I'm doing. I was using the Audacity software. Thanks for reading.