Mike Richter: CD-R Faq has Significant Errors

smh

Oct 13, 2008, 4:25:51 PM10/13/08
'
Mike Richter: CD-R Faq has Significant Errors

======================
From: Mike Richter
Date: 5/24/02

I've posted privately to Andy on the FAQ section.

It is quite dated ... and has significant errors
=====================

[No response from Andy McFadden]

Tony

Oct 13, 2008, 9:24:35 PM10/13/08
... nothing like selling software before it's even tested. Quite an
astute observation by Mike Richter but only after they stole the
public's money.

smh wrote:

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability