Re: [questions] Re: [ntp: questions] ntp pool servers disappear

Opty

Apr 27, 2022, 12:27:12 PMApr 27
to ques...@lists.ntp.org, Harlan Stenn
What browser do you use? I believe that recent major ones prefer HTTPS.

Regards,
Opty

--
This is ques...@lists.ntp.org
Subscribe: questions...@lists.ntp.org

Opty

Apr 27, 2022, 12:27:12 PMApr 27
to ques...@lists.ntp.org, Harlan Stenn
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 12:31 AM Steve 'Hollywood' Sobol - NTF
<sjs...@nwtime.org> wrote:
> On 4/26/2022 13:48, Steve 'Hollywood' Sobol - NTF wrote:
> > On 4/26/2022 1:10, Opty wrote:
> >> Now that the mailing list seems to work again: Still restricted. :-)
> >
> > Opty,
> >
> > Let me work on this...
> >
> > I'll be your point of contact. I'll report back here as soon as I have
> > an update.
>
> Please try registering again.

Another attempt resulted in "There is already an account with the
login name opt...@gmail.com." so I tried to log in but 3 of my
passwords didn't work. Then I tried to reset my password and... it
worked! o_O

No confirmation e-mail ever arrived so I guess someone "pushed" me manually?

Regards,
Opty

Opty

Apr 27, 2022, 12:27:12 PMApr 27
On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 9:35 AM Opty <opt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 12:31 AM Steve 'Hollywood' Sobol - NTF
> <sjs...@nwtime.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Opty,
> > >
> > > Let me work on this...
> > >
> > > I'll be your point of contact. I'll report back here as soon as I have
> > > an update.
> >
> > Please try registering again.
>
> Another attempt resulted in "There is already an account with the
> login name opt...@gmail.com." so I tried to log in but 3 of my
> passwords didn't work. Then I tried to reset my password and... it
> worked! o_O
>
> No confirmation e-mail ever arrived so I guess someone "pushed" me manually?

Oops, I didn't notice you had already written me following "Archive of
ntp.org mailing lists", sorry for the noise. Well, at least I
confirmed that it works. O:-)

Steve 'Hollywood' Sobol - NTF

Apr 27, 2022, 12:27:12 PMApr 27
to ques...@lists.ntp.org, Harlan Stenn
Hopefully, in a few hours, it won't matter. I'm getting a weird error
when trying to generate a Let's Encrypt certificate. I'm hoping to fix
that problem later today.