Problems with ntp.org?

Marco Davids

Jul 24, 2021, 1:55:02 AM7/24/21
Hello,

I noticed that quit a number of pages that are mentionen on
https://www.ntp.org/ are no longer functioning.

Like http://lists.ntp.org/ and http://support.ntp.org/.

I tried to mail webm...@ntp.org, but it bounced. On Twitter (@NTP)
there is no response either.

Does anyone know how we can get in touch right the right folks at the
University of Delaware to get this fixed?

--
Marco

Rob van der Putten

Jul 24, 2021, 4:54:02 AM7/24/21
Hi there

On 24/07/2021 07:43, Marco Davids wrote:

> I noticed that quit a number of pages that are mentionen on
> https://www.ntp.org/ are no longer functioning.
>
> Like http://lists.ntp.org/ and http://support.ntp.org/.

support.ntp.org has been dysfunctional for a couple of weeks (about
2021-07-03).
I just switched to web archive;
https://web.archive.org/web/20210302071901/http%3A%2F%2Fsupport.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/

> I tried to mail webm...@ntp.org, but it bounced. On Twitter (@NTP)
> there is no response either.
>
> Does anyone know how we can get in touch right the right folks at the
> University of Delaware to get this fixed?

Regards,
Rob