There may be a TRAITOR among Nato Group.

Skybuck Flying

Sep 29, 2022, 2:41:04 PM9/29/22
https://youtu.be/6KJ4CBJr42Y

There may be a TRAITOR among the Nato Group.

29 september 2022 by Skybuck Flying.

This is why it's dangerous to send all or lots of your European weapons to Ukraine, it is weakening Europe's defense.

And now Europe has had a scare and quite frankly I am pissed and I think many European people are pissed because part of the European infrastructure has been damaged and the European people realize that there will be no more Russia gas coming to Europe for quite a while and the gas and electricity prices will go up further and the production power of Europe may go down, and this will affect many things.

It is now time to consider the possibility of a TRAITOR among NATO, but also other possibilities and consequencues.

Let's start with a natural phenomenen scenerio:

1. It was a underwater vulcano or underwater earthquake.

Then we may have been lied too or we jumped to conclusions too soon.

Investigate what kind of explosion it was... Was it natural or was it with demolitions ? or some other kind of weapon ?

I think the entire world would like to know what kind of explosion it was and what kind of evidence it might have left behind... maybe some kind of scrapnel... maybe some chemicals.

Let's start with the most far out scenerio:

2. It was aliens.

If it was aliens, do the same thing as if it was a Traitor, take a step back and develop technology to detect and track aliens better.

Don't fight each other, this may be exactly what the aliens want.

Let's start with BEST CASE scenerio:

3. Russia blew up it's own pipeline to create division among NATO and paranoya. However Russia invested into this infrastructure and could have made them rich and was making them rich, so I don't think many people are going to take this scenerio realistically.

I personally always thought that Nord Stream was going to be blown up, because it's too sensitive, it's too easy to destroy, it's basically open lieing on the bottom of the sea... Easy access to destroy it... basically a dumb or let as say a nice, naive, let's see what happens kind of project. Amazing billions invested... Not sure if those billions have been re-earned already, possibly. This could mean still a financial win for Russia and maybe also for Germany.

Russia could have constructed this pipeline with the intentions of blowing it up in case Russia would be losing a war with Europe/Nato to cause division. It's a very plausible scenerio... because the whole project was so easy to destroy, it could have been this setup for this scenerio.

4. Ukraine blew it up to weaken Russia's income. But this also means Ukraine blew up critical infrastructure for Europe and thus Ukraine cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned and they then have shown not to care to much about the fate of Europeans and it is dangerous to send them more weapons because they have then used it against European infrastructure.

Let's go into stupid possibilities:

5. Germany blew up their own infrastructure. If this is the case then my mind will go crazy... because who the fuck blows up their own infrastructure to get cheap energy. If you believe this, then I bet you still believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth fairy.

6. Countries outside of Europe did it. Some have mentioned Israel, and there are other countries with gas pipelines, they could benefit from the blow up of Nord Stream, perhaps they can now charge more for the passage of gas through their pipelines.

7. One of the other European/NATO allied countries did it and if this is the case then as far as I am concerned there is a TRAITOR among NATO group.

And in this case it's time to take a step back from this war. Start thinking more about your own defenses and do not send anymore weapons to Ukraine... at least until you figure out who did it and why.

Let's discuss one of the worst case scenerios:

X. Canada did it.

Perhaps Canada was hired by the USA to do their dirty job.

Canada did research the effect of underwater pipeline explosions.

At the very least Canada may have been consulted to what the effects of under water explosions might be.

Or at least there documents were accessed recently, maybe by USA forces to make sure that they would not blow themselfes up in some kind of crazy chain reaction leading back to or passed their ship.

Other suspicious data access may have occured surrounding the nord stream pipeline.

Maybe suspicious google activity. Google might know who was looking up information about the nord stream pipeline. Where it runs...

So checking logs of internet information servers/web servers could also shine some light on who is behind this.

Who needed information to perform this operation.

Would Canada somehow benefit from this explosion ?

Perhaps... Perhaps Canada can then export gas to Europe...

Y. China did it.

China is somewhat suspect because of the release of the China Virus.
Weakening the west... China most likely cooperate with people inside the USA concerning this China Virus.

So maybe USA and China are conspiring against Europe, because China might also be a little bit a Trade Competitor with Europe...

Maybe China wants to take over the economic and technology position of Europe... and wants Europe to go down... a place at least.

China has demonstrated having the capabilities of passing under allied ships undetected with their submarines and their extremele quiet submarine propellers.

If it was China their submarine is escaping, may have already escaped European waters.

Probably placed the demolitions days or weeks ago, maybe even months ago.

China might receive some cheaper gas from Russia in the future if pipelines completed to China, I am not sure if China is already receiving gas from Russia, maybe.

China is very suspect because of their technical capabilities of their underwater submarines.

Why was one USA Senator so keep on stopping Nord Stream pipelines. Was he payed for this by Canada ? Also very suspicious.

Z. USA did it.

I think maybe the pentagon may have been behind this, pressuring president Biden into doing this. Even if Trump were president, he may have been pressured and persuaded into doing this as well. Because both presidents were against this pipeline to begin with.

So this means Europe is now in between the NUT cracker and yes Europe has always been in the NUT cracker, right in between two super powers and I can only advise to "play" this entire thing very diplomatically, but this has never happened. European leaders have been raging about war ,war, war, weapon supplies, weapon supplies, fighting via proxy maybe... it kinda sucks...

Maybe Mark Rutte has something to do with it. I think he is not suited for all of this because of his involvement with MH-17 that was shot down and 300+ dead dutch citizins. I consider that an incident and accident of the Ukraine vs Russia war... and should be forgiven because the MH-17 plane diverted into dangerous air space because of a thunder storm.

Now if this is the thruth is unknown... Sometimes planes go around thunder storms, however this narrative of a thunder storm being there is questionable, because I can remember those days and weeks, and it was a very clear sky, at least above Ukraine, hence why this plane got spotted and shot down in the first place... it was visually spotted.
Could explain why this plane went there... but do you really believe that a few kilometers further there was a thunder storm ?

There have been some conspiracy theories that mention the possibility of feeding a different trajectory into this plane to forcefully send it over the dangerous airspace of Ukraine to trigger this incident.

Anyway after this MH-17 incident I already almost immediately knew this was going to lead to a war with Russia.

I suspect Mark Rutte and others have been planning for this for a long time... hiring mercenaries to harrass Russia, trying to trigger and lure Russia into a war for some kind of payback... and I think this may have happened...

So at the very least... if you want peace with Russia... I would not trust Mark Rutte.... he has to go... He is also involved with the WEF, World Econonic Forum, Klaus Schawb.... and his vice president... Kaag... a blond female is also involved with WEF... and has recently been excused of potentially being a spy which has some grounds for this suspicion... and she has been refused and basically fired from another position within the dutch government... they did not trust her... she had to go... I can't remember if it was internal or external affairs, but she had to go and she did go... but now somehow she is back into an even more powerfull position, which is very suspicious.

First they distrust her... and now somehow she is trusted... it does not make any sense... but she got voted into that position apperently... so it's probably a dumb ass mistake by the dutch citizens... voting for this woman, maybe because she is a woman, maybe because she is blond... and now they are paying a heavy price for that decision.

Maybe this price will increase the same way people voted in Ukraine for Zolensky... which is now single handledly ruining Ukraine and wasting Ukrainian Men's Lives while their Women have retreated to other countries (so these women my have voted for him and now you men pay the price with your lives), instead of trying to make peace with Russia.

As far as I am concerned it's dangerous to have your NATO weapon systems be accessible by an oversea force, the USA, this possibly scenerio is what I was always afraid of.

There is already speak of USA now secretly war-ring Europe... because Europe has been a trading competitor for USA.... USA now has to compete with European Products.

But there is also the possibility that Biden who seems to like Negros very very very very much, might be trying to weaken Europe... so that Africa made invade Europe in the future, some day.

Side Note 1:

I have another good reason for European men to make peace with Russia, Ukraine and Russia have very beautifull women, maybe one day you might even meet one.

Do you really want to destroy countries with beautifull women inside of them ? It's bloody fucking stupid as far as I am concerned.

Side Note 2:

Do you really want Putin to be killed/destroyed. Have you learned absolutely nothing from the war in Iraq ? Once Saddam was gone, it turned into a hell hole and the world was threatened by a uprising terroristical organization... and they commited many acts of terror in Europe, killing many Europeans.

It took an incredible ammount of military force to squash that situation.

Now imagine what might happen if Russia loses it's strong leadership, strong force on the country and a power vacuum occurs and the same thing happens in Russia... Russian groups fighting among each other to gain control of Russia... at the very least there would be a lot of blood shed inside Russia.

But other countries around Russia might also go to war with each other, because Russia is too busy internally. So a whole lot of bad shit could start happening, things you probably don't even want to think about.

Side note 3:

Do you really want China to get involved into this war ? Think of this possibility, more weapons and all kinds of other shit. China may already be involved and supplieing weapons, maybe more then I know... I may have to investigate this as well.

China is somewhat suspect because of this Virus narrative...

Side Note 4: Under water sensors.

I hope that some scanners and detectors and sensors were placed under water I do believe that European forces, maybe even UK already have sensors under water.

These underwater sensors may have already been in place during World War 2, were they upgraded or not ? Or were they neglected. I don't think they were neglected.

I think those sensors may have been upgraded, replaced, added to prepare for another world war....

So this can mean two things:

4.1 Either NATO already knows who did it.

or

4.2 It was a very stealth operation:

4.2.1 China might still be in the picture, but are NATO sensors really that shitty that they cannot pick up a sub from China ? Personally I find this hard to believe. So this kinda rules out the China submarine possibility but should be looked into anyway, checking sensor logs, to see if maybe a China Submarine was missed, or maybe it was alllowed to pass through to maybe spy on them or not create an incident, to see what China was up to or to keep Trade intact.

4.2.2 It were human divers with explosives and then I am thinking of Ukraine... somehow they drove or maybe even flew over there... maybe even via Russia, they speak Russia... so that would be a little bit less suspicious... Maybe sensors cannot pick up humans... Maybe they took their time to do it little bit by little. Maybe they used a very tiny little sub which is hard or impossible to detect, I did see a little picture of what appears to be some kind of diving device/submarine, I don't know what the hell I was looking at, to me it even appear german.
Maybe they even hired or bought german equipment to go dive over there...

Checking sales log or hiring log of such diving equipment may also reveal who might be behind this.

Still fuzy on what kind of explosives may have been used. How about the popular C4 ? I have no idea... I do not know what kind of explosives work under water. I am pretty sure that Ukraine most likely has access and is in possession of C4, possibly through Allied forces weapon supplies. Maybe they already had these explosives for a long time. I don't know. I would assume so. Maybe black market, maybe they produce it themselfes. C4 works under water according to the internet and for now I am going to assume that C4 explodes powerfull enough to rip a pipeline and destroy a pipeline.

However there have been reports of an even more powerfull explosion...

The exact details of the power of this explosion is not really known to me yet... one possible explanation why the explosion was so heavy is that the GAS itself may have detonated and increased the explosion.

For that reason for now I think it's not so usefull to speculate about what kind of explosive device was used... because a small device may have been enough and could have led to a bigger explosion.

This could also explain why the magnitude of both explosions was different. It may depend on the ammount of gas that was present during the time of the explosions. One gas pipeline may have contained more gas or some kind of mixture that exploded more heavily/violently... my personal guess would be that Nord Stream 1 may have exploded more heavily then Nord Stream 2, because Nord Stream 1 may have contained more air/oxygen because of it's recent usage... maybe fueling the explosion better. Though I have no idea how GAS explodes, but I can imagine if there is too much GAS maybe it will even explode a little bit less big, because of the lack of oxygen or other chemicals needed to drive the explosion, then again water itself could vaporize and provide enough oxygen and maybe even hydron to fuel the explosion.

I have no idea... Simulation GAS explosion under water could provide more details and knownledge and insight what might have happened.

I think this scenerio is also kind of rare... Humanity itself may have witnessed very few GAS explosions under water, so the knowledge may be limited, unless there was some academic researcher or some military researched that happened to be keen on this and have some perverted interest into blowing stuff/gas up under water. Ya never know...

Or maybe it was investigated by gas companies, maybe shell, or maybe the company constructing these pipelines, may they investigated gas explosions, maybe with computer simulations. Personally I doubt it, but could be possible. Maybe they have witnessed gas explosions under water, but I also doubt it.

Then again for submarine warfare, under water explosions must have been studied... Maybe the usage/applieing of gas-based weapons might have been investigated just in case... But it might be hard to push gas-based weapons under water... this GAS seems to go to the surface, this is clear from the bubbles going up to the water surface... It has been observed and pictured and probably by now the entire world has seen the pictures of the bubbles above the Nord Stream, assuming that it's all true. Ofcourse we will never know for sure, because we can't go there to check and see with our own eyes, especially now, would be not such a good idea... because then you may be excused of being a saboteur/spy.

Maybe in the future after all is said and done and we are still here... curious divers could have a little peek, to see if there really was an under water explosion and if the pipes were really damaged and the ground and if there is any sign of an under water explosion were they said it was...

Side Note 5:

Now it explains why Aliens are going under water with under water drone or whatever... They may be investigating the underwater pipelines/electricity/communication cables.

Side Note 6:

What is Canada doing research to underwater pipeline explosions, if they have no underwater pipelines ?!?!?!?!?! Very suspicious

HUGE AMMOUNTS OF DATA ABOUT PIPELINES AND GAS WAS AVAILABLE TO CANADA AND USA FOR RESEARCH INTO THE EFFECTS OF BLOWING UP A GAS PIPELINE.

COMPUTER SIMULATIONS/COMPUTATIONS DONE TO SIMULATE IT AND RESEARCH IT, INVESTIGATE IT.

THE DOCUMENTATION/RESEARCH IS FREELY AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET, WRITTEN IN ENGLISH... ANYBODY COULD HAVE DOWNLOADED IT... AND USED IT... FOR THIS DEMILITION OPERATION...

POSSIBILY GIVEN USA/CANADA SOME PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY...

BUT DID OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE THE WILL/WILL POWER TO DO THIS... I DON'T THINK SO... EXCEPT MAYBE UKRAINE...

I HAVE SEEN ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY POLITICAL INTENT OF BLOWING UP UNDERWATER GAS PIPELINES...

THE ONLY POLITICAL INTENT OF DOING SO CAME FROM AMERICA AND NONE OTHER THAN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA:

INCLUDING BIDEN, TRUMP, SENATOR AND OTHER FIGURES...

THIS TIME ALL POLITICAL FINGERS POINTING TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

1. THEY HAD THE RESEARCH/KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO THE PIPELINE.
2. THEY HAD THE POLITICAL INTENT.
THERE MOTIVES STILL SOMEWHAT UNCLEAR.
3. THEY PROBABLY HAD THE TECHNOLOGICAL MEANS TO DO SO.
4. THEY PROBABLY HAD ACCESS TO DO SO, UNDER THE DECEPTION OF NATO EXERCISE.
5. THEIR ALLIES MAY HAVE BEEN NON-SUSPICIOUS OF THEM, THOUGH IN HIND SIGHT THEY MAY/SHOULD HAVE BEEN, BUT MAYBE TO SCARED TO DO.
6. MAYBE ALLIES ALREADY KNOWN IT WAS UNITED STATES AND TOO SCARED TO STOP THEM, SCARED OF CONFLICT WITH USA AND RUSSIA AT SAME TIME.

7. TRUMP MENTIONING/OFFERING TO SEND USA GAS SHIPS TOWARDS EUROPE, INSTEAD OF USING RUSSIA PIPELINE. WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT ?
TRUMP CLAIMS DOES NOT WANT EUROPE TO GET SO INTIMATE WITH RUSSIA, BUT MAYBE THERE ARE FINANCIAL GAINS IN THE BACKGROUND... ESPECIALLY LOOKING AT ALL THE GOLD SURROUNDING TRUMP, IT DOES MAKE HIM SUSPICIOUS OF WEALING AND DEALING SOME KIND OF FINANCIAL DEALS WITH GAS COMPANIES, ENRICHING HIMSELF FURTHER MAYBE... MAYBE TO PAY OF HIS DEBTS, HE HAS NOT COME FORTH WITH HIS FINANCIAL RECORDS, SUED RECENTLY BECAUSE OF THAT, CLAIMS OF FRAUD IN NEW YORK. SO TRUMP MAY ALSO HAVE FINANCIAL INTEREST IN TRYING TO PROFIT FROM SAME KIND OF GAS DEAL. SO TRUMP IS ALSO HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. THIS IS DEFINETLY A MOTIVE FOR TRUMP.

8. BIDEN'S SON MIGHT BE IN SOME KIND OF TROUBLE IN UKRAINE, HIS SON HAS BEEN MISBEHAVING A LOT... THIS MAY HAVE MADE BIDEN BLACKMAILABLE... BIDEN MAY HAVE DECIDED TO BLOW UP THE UKRAINE PIPELINE AS SOME KIND OF DEAL WITH UKRAINE TO PREVENT FURTHER INVESTIGATION INTO HIS SON OR TO CONCEAL FURTHER DAMAGING INFORMATION ABOUT HIS SON.

THIS COULD BE A VERY BIG MOTIVE FOR BIDEN TO GIVE THE ORDER TO BLOW UP THE RUSSIA PIPELINE, TO TRY AND PREVENT HIS SON FROM GOING TO JAIL.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS SOUND VERY PAINFULL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ONE COULD ASK THE QUESTION TO PARENTS: WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO PROTECT/DEFEND YOUR OFFSPRING/CHILDREN ? HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO ?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AND BIDEN ALSO SAID SOMETHING IN THAT LINE/TREND... THAT SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN TO THE NORD STREAM IF RUSSIA WERE TO INVADE UKRAINE.... PERHAPS THIS MADE PUTIN CURIOUS... MAYBE THIS WAS A REASON FOR PUTIN TO INVADE UKRAINE TO TRY AND BRING DOWN A USA PRESIDENT... BECAUSE MAYBE PUTIN CALLED BIDEN'S BLUFF OR THREAT... TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN...

AND MAYBE PUTIN FIGURED OUT... THAT THIS WOULD BE A VERY SERIOUS OFFENSE.... AND PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD... OR AT LEAST PEOPLE IN EUROPE WOULD BE VERY UPSET AND INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER FURTHER...

AND THEN THIS WOULD COME TO LIGHT.... BRINGING SOME VERY DARK SHADES ONTO BIDEN...

SO NOW MAYBE BIDEN MAY HAVE WORKED HIMSELF INTO A VERY SHITTY SITUATION.... MAYBE HE IS POLITICALLY UNTOUCHABLE BECAUSE HE IS PRESIDENT OF USA...

MAYBE LATER HE COULD GET SUED FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT... BUT HE IS OLD... MAYBE HE THEN ALREADY DEAD...

MAYBE HIS FAMILY WILL BE SUED... TO TRY AND TEAR INTO HIS LEGACY/HERITAGE/MONEY TRANSFER TO SON/FAMILY MEMBERS.

THEN AGAIN THE DEMOCRATS MIGHT COVER FOR HIM... ALLEDGEDLY THESE DEMOCRATS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CROOKS.

PRELIMINARY CONCLUSION FOR NOW:

NATO HAS A LOT OF TALKING TO DO... ESPECIALLY WITH BIDEN... AND OTHER AMERICAN FORCES...

TIME FOR SOME INTERROGATIONS AND SOME KIND OF PRESSURE ON THEM....

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND THE BEST WITH THAT...

PREPARE MAYBE FOR LOTS OF DENIAL...

THEN AGAIN... MAYBE THE WILL BE HONEST TO YOU... AND ASK YOU TO KEEP IT SECRET IN THE NAME OF THE NATO ALLIANCE...

CURIOUS HOW THAT WILL GO.

I AM GOING TO GIVE NATO ONE LAST WARNINGS, FOR THE REST OF MEMBERS:

MOST LIKELY USA HAS SHOWN THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO BLOW UP YOUR GAS PIPELINES AND INFRASTRUCTURE...

ALL OF YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE COULD NOW BE AT RISK...

AND THEY MIGHT EVEN BLAME IT ON UKRAINE OR RUSSIA....

SO BETTER GUARD THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE.... AND PREPARE TO COLLECT MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF EVIDENCE...

AND YOU MAY WANT TO START DISCUSSING WITH EACH OTHER, WHAT TO DO WITH UNITED STATES IF MORE OF THESE INCIDENTS HAPPEN AND YOU HAVE HARD EVIDENCE THAT UNITED STATES IS BEYOND IT.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FOR NOW !!!!!!!!!

Bye,
Skybuck Flying.