Nov 13, 2022, 1:16:40 PM11/13/22
Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Sign in to report message as abuse
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11, 12 and 13 november 2022:
Sabotage of parliamentary inquiry into Corona Policy freezes Dutch Politics!
The presidium (management) of the second chamber has had enough!
They have resigned en masse! (Unheard of in Dutch politics, how should Dutch politics proceed Monday 14 November 2022, no one knows?!)
In their opinion, the chairwoman of the presidency/second chamber has tried to sabotage the investigation into the Corona Policy!
The chairwoman has also committed other forms of sabotage such as:
1. Silenced members of parliament who criticize the cabinet's corona policy and distrust the cabinet because of their demonstrable contacts with the World Economic Forum (WEF) and their "Great Reset Plans" (Correspondence evidence is on government website). Middle class has got into big financial trouble because of so-called Lock-Downs!
2. People's representatives suspended for a week for criticizing a minister who is demonstrably a spy! Minister Kaag who wants to monitor all transactions above 100 euros and who has been trained at a spy school and has been a diplomat in Russia! And who wants to introduce a central bank digital currency to get total control over the spending of the Dutch people and the whole world!
3. Interrupting to disrupt the debate, by criticizing chosen words, because of so-called emotional charge.
4. To silence another people's representative for criticizing this chairwoman for her sabotage of the investigation into the Corona Policy and her "political murder / settlement" with that parliamentary inquiry leader into the Corona policy see point 6.
5. Trying to prevent a vote to stop the counter-investigation into the parliamentary inquiry leader of the Corona Policy.
6. Start a counter-investigation into the leader of the parliamentary inquiry into the Corona Policy!
It concerns the following two people:
The chairwoman of the second chamber:
1. Vera Bergkamp from D66's party. D66 is in government.
The leader of the Corona Policy parliamentary inquiry:
2. Khadija Arib from the PvdA party. PvdA is NOT in government.
Because of the counter-investigation of Khadija Arib, she has left politics in protest against this counter-investigation!
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE CONCLUSION:
THIS STINKS OF A DEAF POT
THE CABINET CLEARLY WANTS TO REPLACE THE LEADER OF THE PARLIAMENTARY INQUIRY WITH ONE WHO IS ON THEIR HAND, OF COURSE THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.
BECAUSE THEN THE BUTCHER APPROVES HIS OWN MEAT AND THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR DEMOCRACY AND INTEGRITY.
Never again have a butcher inspect his own meat, that is:
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SECOND CHAMBER MUST BE FROM A PARTY NOT IN THE CABINET/GOVERNMENT.
TO BE CONTINUED... !
Will the cabinet and this chairwoman get away with a cover-up affair or has this corona conspiracy finally come to an end ?!