What is this horse shit in Windows 7 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

skybuck2000

Nov 21, 2021, 11:01:05 AM11/21/21
http://www.skybuck.org/Windows7/WhatIsThisHorseShit/WhatIsThisHorseShit.png

AMAZING ?!

How to get rid of it ?!?!?!

I already tried some registry entry to disable notification crap.

Didn't work.

This seems related to expired windows 7 support or something !

Talk about a trojan horse and time bomb !

Scandellous !

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Turn off your pagefile.sys, it's horse shit too ! I suspect the algorithm is made worse over time to slow down your computer ! This is just other evidence of these tricks !

P.S.2: This time Microsoft is caught red-handed with these kinds of tricks !

P.S.3: Investigate, lawsuit, sue them !

skybuck2000

Nov 30, 2021, 11:05:06 AM11/30/21
This problem was caused by windows update KB 971033 installed in 2014.

It installs 4 files in c:\windows\system32\wat

npWatWeb.dll
WatAdminSvc.exe
WatUX.exe
WatWeb.dll

It adds 2 validation tasks to task schedular.

If the system date/time is changed to 2004 or something like that it causes a bug where these validation tasks start running one day before the date/time is re-synched to now.

One of these validation tasks will run approx each 6 hours which causes this annoying nag screen to pop-up.

This problem/bug can be solved by uninstalled windows update KB 971033

This is further evidence windows updates can cause system problems: Bug ? Or sabotage ? I will let you decide on that.

Bye,
Skybuck.