Re: A new identity..

Nomen Nescio

Sep 14, 2022, 7:18:23 PM9/14/22
In article <XnsAF0F5504AA361an...@46.165.242.91>
anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:

> How is it I have to click on new identity several times to get tor to
> connect, whereas with earlier versions it connects first time without
> the new 10-30 second delay. Can't these geniuses code a program that
> works? Also bridges DO NOT work, period. Doesn't matter the source where
> you get them from they just DON'T work. I keep several older versions of
> Tor because the new "upgrades" are often worse than the old versions.
> Will the EVER get competent programmers to code the Tor interface.
> Doesn't look promising. Also if you use older versions you will notice
> many times the newer version won't connect whereas the older versions
> will. It's just a lame program. And as other posters have noticed it is
> being fucked with by 3 letter agencies.

1. If you are observing Tor negotiation, it says why.
2. Bridges work.
3. Waiting for your link to an updated binary.
4. Don't use Avast, it fucks with Tor. If you use Tor, have
Avast installed and are experiencing erratic connectivity, right-
click the Avast icon, Avast shields control, Disable for 10
minutes and try again.

Skybuck Flying

Sep 22, 2022, 1:40:50 PM9/22/22
I think it has an "auto-connect" checkbox or button that can be clicked/enabled.

After that is clicked it should work, but granted tor might have some routers offline or some other identify/connection issue.

So far, for me, mostly it works, if not always lately, it does warn sometimes about identity leakage.

So my advise is "enable auto connect" ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Thomas Bruce

Nov 1, 2022, 6:31:19 AM11/1/22
We connect Buyers and Sellers in bitcoin transactions, making the deal absolutely safe and transparent.

Regards
pmf...@email.com