Corona Update 31: Why Worldcup scoccer players are not yet dropping dead, the thruth will shock you ! =D

Skybuck Flying

Nov 26, 2022, 9:31:01 AM11/26/22
Have you noticed this piss-poor performance of the Netherlands ?
Have you noticed the left flank to be not used and very weak ?
Have you noticed the enormous ammount of ball loss ?
Have you noticed the scared play of number 17 ?
Have you noticed the 2 shots on opposite goal, worst statistic since 1966 ?
Example matches:
Worldcup 2022, Senegal vs the Netherlands
Worldcup 2022, Ecuador vs the Netherlands.

After some investigation I now present the thruth to you which will shock you:

Player Number 17, known as Daley Blind, son of Team Mananger Danny Blind, has myocarditis and a pace maker to prevent him from dropping dead on the playfield !

There has already been an incident where his pacemaker failed and he almost dropped dead on the playfield. This shocked the world-scoccer community but may be unknown to the rest of the world, well perhaps soon they will find out the thruth as well, as this player number 17 may drop dead after all.

Most likely after this incident sport journalists started asking hard questions and the thruth came out, it's now recorded on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daley_Blind

"
Health

On 21 December 2019, it was revealed Blind had been diagnosed with myocarditis, and had been fitted with an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.[34]
"

No mention of any corona vaccinations taken, but those who have been paying attention know the following joke: "The benefit of being a conspiracy theorist/believer/follower is that you don't end up with myocarditis and you don't drop dead from heart attacks".

Clearly this player number 17 is very scared that something will happen to his pacemaker on playfield, explaining his piss-poor performance and scared play. It also explains why the Dutch team tries to avoid him, very scared of him and a weak player. His Daddy wants to be proud of his son and refuses to bench him.

Ecuador might loose against Senegal and thus Ecuador give it their all against the Dutch Team. The Dutch Team plays with 5 defenders which I like very much, they held their ground ending the match in a 1 v 1 result.

The Dutch team now only has to break-even against Quator to be through to the quater finals.

The match between Senegal and Ecuador will probably turn into a blood bath. Both teams can still go through but then they must win ! I highly recommend watching this upcoming match !

Senegal played stronger than the Dutch, Senegal won the Africa Cup, Senegal only has 3 points and must defeat Ecuador to be through to the quator-finals. While Ecuador can still be through if they break even and the Dutch loose vs Quator. There might be some other combinations if it gets really close, for example both Ecuador and Dutch loose, then I believe number of goals plays a role but I am not sure ! ;)

In case you want to see the suspicious moments of player number 17 himself, then I have compiled a short list for you of most telling moments, but there are many more visible in these two matches:

Netherlands vs Senegal analysis:

1. Playing time: 35 minutes 56 seconds
(Number 17 shoots ball out of bounds)

Netherlands vs Ecuador analysis:

1. Playing time: 5 minutes and 40 seconds in the game
(number 5 avoids number 17 which eventually leads to a goal, number 17 is superfluous.).

2. Playing time: 48 minutes and 31 seconds in the game
(number 17 afraid to take the ball to the chest, afraid to hit the pacemaker.)

3. Playing time: 90 minutes + 5 minutes + 40 seconds in the game.
(afraid to attack the last 20 seconds of the game)

Now you know the thruth ! Why scoccer players have not (yet) dropped dead during the WorldCup 2022 in Quator !

However the tournament has just started !

Perhaps some of them will start dropping dead afterall, during the tournament !

Italy has banned/outlawed pacemakers during football matches. I wonder if pace makers might give scoccer players an secret adventage. Ofcourse as a worldcup-scoccer-fan I am against technical devices inside player's bodies to prevent any form of mechanical cheating !

It will also be fascinating to observe the worldcup 2022 scoccer results of western countries, who mass-vaccinated their citizens and potentially their scoccer players. So far many western-world countries have performed piss-poor, could this be because of the corona vaccination and myocarditis starting to form inside of their bodies !?

Continue to watch the World Cup 2022 in Quator to find out the THRUTH ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.