First new C-Kermit release since 2011

Frank da Cruz

Jan 29, 2022, 7:48:13 AM1/29/22
I see this newsgroup still gets the occasional posting that is actually about Kermit software, so maybe it's worth announcing here that I'm preparing the first new release since the Columbia University Kermit Project was shut down in 2011 and it moved to the (then) new Open Source Kermit Project at:

https://kermitproject.org/

The new C-Kermit version (9.0.305) is in Alpha test; you can download it here:

https://www.kermitproject.org/ckdaily.html

and there's a table of builds here:

https://www.kermitproject.org/ck90305table.html

If you can build it on a platform that is not listed in the table, please send me the relevant data for each table column at the email address below, no matter whether the build succeeded or failed.

Thanks,

Frank da Cruz
f...@kermitproject.org