How to set/clear RTS and DTR?

Grant Edwards

Jul 16, 2015, 2:51:03 PM7/16/15
I've googled and searched through the manual, but I can not figure the
command that you use to set or clear a modem control line (RTS or DTR).

Also, you do you show that current states of the modem control/status
lines?

--
Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! ONE LIFE TO LIVE for
at ALL MY CHILDREN in ANOTHER

Dr Eberhard Lisse

Jul 17, 2015, 7:55:38 AM7/17/15
Hangup?

el

--
if you want to reply, replace nospam with my initials

mysqls...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2016, 9:45:11 PM2/29/16