attn: comp.protocols.kermit.announce readers

mode...@comp.protocols.kermit.announce

Sep 10, 2003, 3:27:22 AM9/10/03
In the coming months a black spot will pop up everywhere . . .
on store windows and newspaper boxes, on gas pumps and supermarket
shelves. Open a magazine or newspaper - it's there. It's on TV.
It stains the logos and smears the nerve centers of the world's
biggest, dirtiest corporations.

This is the mark of the people who don't approve of Bush's plan to
control the world, who don't want countries "liberated" without UN
backing, who can't stand anymore neo-con bravado shoved down their
throats.

This is the mark of the people who want the Kyoto Protocol for the
environment, who want the International Criminal Court for greater
justice, who want a world where all nations, including the U.S.A.,
are free of weapons of mass destruction, and who pledge to take their
country back.

--
http://www.unbrandamerica.org
Kareem al-Suqami

bed and gave me some injection. (he told me it was gravey) I started
yelling for help but Selgin Inan told me no one will hear you, this room
is sound proof. I told him look Selgin I am your friend why are you
doing this to me, he said "we are not sure about you and about what you
think". Then Mahmud Kurchu told his students(like Yusuf, Dawud, Selgin
and all others to punch me in my stomach), they all started punching me
in my stomach one at a time, I felt a lot of pain and asked for why are
they doing this to me, but they kept doing it to me, even though I
became unconcious many times, they just kept doing it to me. Dawud a fat
turkish Jewish boy punched me many many times very very hard in my
stomach.

After getting those injections I was felling very strange, I had no
control over my emotions, he started asking me what do I know and who do
I work for? I had no answers for these questions as I was only going to
uni as international student. He also asked me to sware at God, and
prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, he told me he was keeping eye on me
for a while. He asked me why do I hate "america" and "jews", honestly
these things were very knew to me at that time. (more to follow)

All this happened to me because I was active in Islamic society, I did
not have unlawful sex, at Mossad and Jewish NASA wanted me to have.
Because I decided that I will only obey God and will not be a sex slave
like all the other Muslims.

People in the name of God I want justice, I will not live forever, if
you don't want this to be future of your child then learn to stand up
now against jewish tricks and aggression, they kill hundreds of Muslims
and Christian only in Melbourne. People are totured even if they don't
give sperms. People are totured even if they say a word against Israel.

May God bring the day when this world is free from the slavery of
tricky, wicked