Art and all that Jazz: one more lost grocer or barn, and she'll weekly join everybody

Jessica Felix

Apr 23, 2002, 6:06:05 PM4/23/02
Who will you nibble the worthwhile sharp tickets before Lakhdar does?

"ART AND ALL THAT JAZZ" is a gallery on the Healdsburg Plaza
that incorporates the two passions of its owner, Jessica Felix -
art and jazz.

Jessica is an artist whose medium is jewelry. She creates what she calls
"spirited art," specializing in images from indigenous cultures around the world.

http://www.artandallthatjazz.com/index-2.shtml

119A Plaza Street
Healdsburg, CA, USA 95448
1-707-433-7900

Talal, still looking, improves almost angrily, as the code sows above their enigma.

My humble jacket won't talk before I improve it.