Filter TPKT/COTP/Sessions/Presentation layer Headers

gsa...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2009, 2:44:46 AM4/7/09
I am working on an ISO protocol in which MMS(Manufacturing Message
Specification) is the Application layer(Top most layer). I receive the
message on ethereal and see the following header:

TPKT, Version: 3, Length: 147
ISO 8073 COTP Connection-Oriented Transport Protocol
ISO 8327-1 OSI Session Protocol
ISO 8823 OSI Presntation Protocol
ISO 8650-1 OSI Association Control Service
MMS

I am looking out for a filter which strips the TPKT to Presentation
headers so that I am left with only the MMS layer for further
processing. Can anybody help me in know of any s/w to do this ?

Thanks in advance