Re: [dnsext] Agenda items for Minneapolis, IETF-73

1 view

Edward Lewis

Oct 27, 2008, 2:03:13 PM10/27/08
I've been debating on requesting a slot for AXFR clarify. But right
now it's not likely to be asked for.

There was a lot of conversation over AXFR Clarify last meeting but in
my one lame attempt at starting a follow up thread I got no where. I
had planned to get back to the document when I had a stretch of time
in the office, but I haven't even had time to answer Alfred's
comments sent to me a few weeks or months ago. As probably a few
others have experienced, the "new" DNS vulnerability (colloquially
attributed to Dan Kaminsky) has kept me occupied and away from my
desk since the the last IETF meeting.

I don't intend to ask for a slot unless there's a sudden demand for
it. OTOH, conversations about AXFR clarify can be held during the
IETF week.

At 17:10 -0400 10/24/08, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>
>The draft WG agenda deadline is swiftly approaching.

Edward Lewis

Oct 30, 2008, 11:39:18 AM10/30/08
At 10:17 -0400 10/30/08, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

>Apart from Ed's post that he _won't_ request a slot, I have so far not heard
>much on this front. If you have items you want on the agenda,
>please ask soon.

If that's the case, then I'll request a slot equaling the length of
the meeting and plan to pack my karaoke machine for the meeting.

Heh-heh, if that don't stoke some agenda time requests, maybe I'll
threaten to talk about glass water bottles.