[dnsext] DNS profile effort

Ólafur Guðmundsson

Oct 15, 2008, 12:12:07 PM10/15/08
--=====================_429330244==.ALT

Dear colleagues,

As discussed previously the chairs were to make a decision by the
end of September on the fate of DNS Profile document.

Due to lack of progress on that document we regret there is no other
option but to cancel the effort.

Olafur and Andrew

Dear colleagues,<br><br>
As discussed previously the chairs were to make a decision by the<br>
end of September on the fate of DNS Profile document.<br><br>
Due to lack of progress on that document we regret there is no other<br>
option but to cancel the effort.<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Olafur and
Andrew</font></body>