Developer to assist with creating a MWL and MPPS server in Python Docker Container

Stephen Douglas Scotti

Jul 1, 2021, 8:16:23 PM7/1/21
I've started developing a MWL and MPPS server in a Python Docker Container, to the point where I can do some initial testing with Orthanc as a PACS and DVTk tools for some testing with their script library using a Windows VM.

I need a little help getting the responses to the requests configured correctly and understanding the whole setup a little better.

If there is someone on the forum here, or if you know someone, who is interesting in contributing time, or working on fee for service basic, please contact me by just responding to the message.

I would make the Docker container & python scripts open source and put it on GitHub and the Docker Containers on Docker Hub. I have a RIS under development also, but most of that is not open source at this point.

Narendra Karanam

Jan 10, 2022, 7:21:53 PMJan 10
Hey Stephen,
Do let me know how I can help. I'm working on something similar but with linux instances. Love to pitch in.
Best,
Narendra K.